- How to cater to your audience’s needs and interests
- Identify high-ranking topics through keyword clusters that relate to the brand
- How to research the keyword and determine search traffic
- Be able to write your evergreen content
- Drive prospects to your landing page and sales funnel
- Establish brand authority and improve search engine rankings
- How to build brand loyalty
- Provide long-term value to visitors and customers
Writing Evergreen Content Could Be Your Turning Point…
Did you know 68% of experiences happening online start with a user opening a search engine? Just think of how many times you’ve used Google this week. You’re not alone in your searches either. 92% of traffic around the world comes from Google, like its search engine, images, and maps.
What does that mean for businesses? Well, for starters, if you’re not hitting your lead quota, you should change an aspect of your marketing strategies.
Evergreen content is designed to get potential customers’ attention by answering the queries they’re searching for and staying ranked on the search engine for a long period of time.
In terms of content marketing, evergreen means remaining valuable to your customers as time goes by. When people see you as someone who has authority over a certain topic, they’ll keep coming back to you for their industry-related interests.
When new leads find your business AND current customers keep coming back, you know you’ve got something special.
After reading this guide, you’ll be on your way to publishing your first evergreen content, helping your business experience growth that it has never achieved before. Download the guide today.